Fancy Wishes Art Doll

Fancy Wishes Art Doll
Mixed Media

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!!

I hope everyone out there has very happy and safe holiday!

Today I'll be working on organizing my studio....something I need to do occasionally as I tend to get messy when creating.  :-)  Later this evening we'll go watch fireworks, weather permitting.  It's been very stormy here in Boulder City, NV the past 2 days, something that happens this time of year, though the monsoon season does seem to be here a bit early this year.  Still crazy hot, though...110!!!  and now muggy.  People are always saying to me that I shouldn't complain about the heat in the Las Vegas area because it's a 'dry' heat.  My rebuttal "Hot is hot!"  Once it's over 100 it's just plain hot!  The storms are a pleasant change but I hope it doesn't make the firework show impossible.  I do love fireworks!

So, everyone take care and have a fun Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment